From initial idea through to design, prototyping, assembly and production, FountainLine IMS brings together continuous improvement in production processes to deliver outstanding customer service, on time and to budget – see how.
FL IMS offers state-of-the-art CNC machining designed to produce complex components while maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
- Experience working with a range of materials including stainless steel, brass, copper, aluminium and plastics
- Efficiency across a broad range of volumes
- Access to professional staff who understand your production challenges
- Capacity to produce different parts via the same supplier
- Short lead times
- Fittings and Flanges
FL IMS offers the benefit of in-house tool design and manufacture combined with reliable components manufacturing. This single point of service ensures consistency and quality of the end product.
- Precision tooling design, manufacture and maintenance
- Progression die expertise
- Specialists in highly complex components
- Experience working with a range of materials including stainless steel, brass, copper and aluminium
- Electrical and Medical Components
- Brackets and Clips
- Automotive and Telecommunication Components
FL IMS offers a wide range of fabrication processes utilised to manufacture a diverse range of products ranging from small detail work through to heavy-duty industrial applications.
- TIG Welding, MIG Welding, ARC Welding and Spot Welding
- A wide range of materials including mild steel, stainless steel, copper and aluminium
FL IMS can manufacture sheet metal components to a broad range of specifications, offering a variety of components with significant tooling cost savings. We also cater for small volume runs.
- Guillotining up to 3mm thick – 2400mm long
- Press break bending up to 3mm thick – 2400mm long
- Punching, notching and forming
- Electrical and Medical Enclosures
- Elevator Buckets
- Lock Plates
FL IMS has the capability to design and build a full range of tooling requirements. From simple blank dies through to complex high precision multi-stage press tools.
- High Precision Progression Tooling
- Press Tools
- Gauges and Jigs
- Die Inserts and Punches
FL IMS offers a variety of finishes from novel aesthetics through to corrosion resistant finishes. No matter what your finishing requirement we can help.
- Rumbling and Deburring
- Chrome, Zinc, Galvanizing, Nickel and Tin Plating
- Powder Coating and Painting
- Furniture Fittings
- Automotive Components
- Industrial Products
Save time and minimise the frustrations that go with working with multiple suppliers. FL IMS offers a sub and kit assembly service to increase efficiency, reduce costs and eliminate double handling.
- Single supplier
- Expert OEM component manufacture
- Specialised packaging
- Furniture Fittings/Brackets
- Telecommunications Assemblies
- Mining Components/Fixtures